The Agricultural Finance Corporation (AFC) is a state Corporation whose objective is to provide quality and sustainable customer focused financial services for the development of the agricultural sector in Kenya. In order to achieve this objective, the Corporation seeks to recruit qualified and experienced professionals in the following areas:
Job Title: Training Manager
In charge of the Training Division and reports to the General Manager-Human Resource and Administration.
Responsibilities for the Training Manager Job
- Representative Tasks
- Develops and continuously reviews the Corporation’s training policy and strategy in line with Corporate strategic plan;
- In liaison with departments, develops, manages, reviews and revises training and human resource development solutions for the Corporation in order to provide a competitive staff development environment;
- Identifies and recommends relevant partners and training solutions providers to collaborate with the Corporation in providing training and other staff development
- In consultation with departments, plans, organizes and directs a wide range of training and development programs and activities in line with the Corporation’s training policy and strategy;
- Handles the performance management; supervision and development of staff withinthe Training Division.
Qualifications for the Training Manager Job
- Professional bachelor’s degree in Human Resource or related area.
- General Master’s degree is advantageous
- Senior Management Course
- At least 6 years’ experience in training and development;
- Have demonstrated personal integrity;
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation, oral and written communication skills;
- Excellent relationship building skills;
- Strong leadership and management skills;
- Be computer literate.
Method of Application
Interested candidates may access detailed job specifications, duties and responsibilities for the positions and the experience required on our website www.agrifinance.org.
Successful candidates will be offered competitive salary and benefits package. Applications with detailed curriculum vitae including three referees with their current telephone contacts, copies of certificates and testimonials should be addressed to: –
The Managing Director Agricultural Finance Corporation Development House 7th Floor, Moi Avenue P.O. Box 30367 – 00100 GPO NAIROBI
Closing date for applications is 3rd June 2017 at 5.00 pm. AFC is an equal opportunity Employer. Lack of inclusions of all details as sought for or any form of canvassing shall lead to automatic disqualification. Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.