Project Outreach Associate ICT & Data
I Choose Life - Africa (ICL) is a leading Kenyan NGO registered in 2004. ICL works using the Quadra Helix Model of partnering with the Government of Kenya, through the Ministries of Health, Education, Agriculture, Youth Affairs and Vision 2030 among others, Corporates, Universities and Civil Society Organisations,
Job Title: Project Outreach Associate ICT & Data
Project Outreach Associate Job Responsibilities
Project implementation and training.
- Assist in the planning, organizing conferences, seminars and training workshops
- Assist in training teachers on integration of ICT in learning
- Assist the IT Officer in planning for ICT programs including digital curriculums
- Work closely with head teachers and ICT champions in each schools of intervention.
- Work closely with teachers to plan and organize thematic events
- Participate in project, organizational and institutional meetings take notes/minutes and work harmoniously with other stakeholders
- Assist in office administration, particularly pertaining to records and payments.
- Identify and develop project human success stories
- Work with project team to develop picture speaks and newsletter for various activities
- Work with the Communication Officer to develop project communication materials
- Work with the Communication Officer in project and organization brand enhancement.
- Take part in resource mobilization through participation in proposal development with other program staff.
- Conduct donor research via the Internet to assist the project team in identifying, targeting donors and funding opportunities.
- Implement the data collection tools as provided by the donor and ICL monitoring and evaluation policies
- Consolidate project qualitative and quantitative data
- Maintain data records
- Ensure evaluations of trainings and project activities are conducted, reports written and submitted to the County Officer.
- Assist in preparing activity reports and monthly reports in time for team reflection meetings.
Requirements for the Project Outreach Associate Job
- A degree in computer science, Information Technology, Computing studies or its equivalent.
- A minimum of one year experience in supporting ICT for learning programs. Additional experience in project implementation in an NGO set up is an added advantage.
- Excellent command of computers and statistical software, especially experience with MS Access Excel, SPSS or STATA.
- Highly motivated to work in a high-performance environment
- Willingness to learn, tackle challenges and seek creative solutions in everyday assignments
- Demonstrate well-developed interpersonal communication skills
- Must be able to meet urgent deadlines, work with grace under pressure, and function well in a team.
Method of Application:
Kindly click below to apply.
Application Deadline: 29tht May, 2017