The Agricultural Finance Corporation (AFC) is a state Corporation whose objective is to provide quality and sustainable customer focused financial services for the development of the agricultural sector in Kenya. In order to achieve this objective, the Corporation seeks to recruit qualified and experienced professionals in the following areas:
Job Title: Procurement Officer
The job holder reports to the Head of Procurement. He/She is charged with the responsibility of Coordinating procurement activities for requisitioned goods and services in line with user requirements and the Public Procurement and Asset Disposal Act2015.
Responsibilities for the Procurement Officer Job
- Representative Tasks
- Ensures efficient procurement, receipting, storage, custody and issuance of stores
- Verifies all suppliers invoices and processes payments
- Ensure that supplies delivered meet the required standards;
- Maintains accurate and proper record and account of LPOs and ensures prompt settlement
- Maintains adequate stores records showing re-order level, minimum and maximum stocks
Qualifications for the Procurement Officer Job
- Professional Bachelor’s degree in Procurement and
- Supplies/Commerce/Economics and or Procurement and supplies related area.
- 4 weeks management course
- 3 years’ experience
- Computer Literacy is mandatory
Method of Application
Interested candidates may access detailed job specifications, duties and responsibilities for the positions and the experience required on our website www.agrifinance.org.
Successful candidates will be offered competitive salary and benefits package. Applications with detailed curriculum vitae including three referees with their current telephone contacts, copies of certificates and testimonials should be addressed to: –
The Managing Director Agricultural Finance Corporation Development House 7th Floor, Moi Avenue P.O. Box 30367 – 00100 GPO NAIROBI
Closing date for applications is 3rd June 2017 at 5.00 pm. AFC is an equal opportunity Employer. Lack of inclusions of all details as sought for or any form of canvassing shall lead to automatic disqualification. Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.