Order & Inventory Coordinator
General Motors East Africa (GMEA) is the largest manufacturer of commercial vehicles in the East African region. Our manufacturing plant in Nairobi assembles a wide range of Isuzu trucks and buses. With an assembly line that features more than fifteen Isuzu models, our Plant's output has enabled GMEA stamp its
Job Title: Order & Inventory Coordinator
Reporting to the Supply Chain Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for the following functions:-
Saks and Distribution Operations
• Vehicle allocation to dealers, direct sales and export.
• Orders logging and fulfilment.
• Body building forecast and allocations.
• Monthly cyclic count planning and management.
• Sharing production status with dealers for planning.
• Inventory warehousing management.
• Preparation of inventory tracking reports.
• Planning and forecasting inventory for duty payment.
For appointment to this position, the successful candidate must have the following minimum requirements:-
• Bachelor's degree in business, statistics, management, finance or a sales related field.
• Minimum '0' level Grade B+.
• Three years relevant work experience.
• Excellent analytical, planning, organisational skills and ability to drive processes in collaboration with other stakeholders.Method of Application
Please send your application and CV to:
The HR Business Partner, General Motors East Africa Ltd, Enterprise/Mombasa road,
P.O. Box 30527 - 00100,
Or Email via the Apply Button
Deadline 5th June, 2017
Only qualified applicants will be contacted.
Attractive compensation packages will be offered to successful candidates.
- Data Scientist
- Strategic Information Assistant
- Manager, IT Business Continuity
- Communications & Advocacy Officer
- Data Officer
- Project Outreach Associate ICT & Data
- Area Officer
- Backend Software Developer - Linux OS
- Software Sales Executive - Fintech Solutions
- Software Sales Manager - Fintech Solutions