Manager, IT Business Continuity
The Standard Bank of South Africa Limited is one of South Africa's largest financial services groups, operating in 20 countries across Africa and other key markets around the world.
Job Title: Manager, IT Business Continuity
Manage the implementation and day-to-day functions related to creating Business Continuity Plans and Procedures. Assume ownership and management of the overall business recovery process Assume responsibility for ensuring development of the recovery plans and procedures governing the remote Business Sites and Operations. Perform IT Business Impact Assessment (BIA)
Monitor the business recovery plan development and scheduled deliverables for IT. Publish the plan and distribute to stakeholders. Ensure maintenance of the plans through annual review Ensure that all plans are backed up quarterly and rotated to off-site storage The role is responsible for developing, testing, implementing, supporting, and maintaining Business Recovery Plans. Facilitates and coordinates the development of work area (business function) business continuity plans for all IT business units. Provide Business Continuity Planning documentation and training to IT employees having a need to understand the Business Continuity Planning process. Also provide training to ensure continued awareness.
- Contributes to creation / maintenance of BCM and IT Service Continuity policies standards, strategy, and processes. The role ensures that business continuity capability is in place. Responsible and accountable for mitigating identified risks.
- Responsible for driving IT areas on the development of business continuity documentation and continuity plans.
- Determines BCM gaps and drives service and delivery mechanism to address these.
- Develops and provides IT management with reports on status of IT Business Continuity Capability
- Manages teams relationships - Group IT Business Units, IT Group Functional areas, Risk, Business Continuity Management, Internal and External Auditors
- Plan, establish and execute IT Business continuity process
Preferred Qualification And Experience
- 5-7 Years of experience in a similar role or equivalent
- Relevant IT qualification .i.e. BSC in Computer Science
- Business Continuity Management Certificate
- IT Service Continuity Management Certificate (ITIL)
- IT Project Management will be an added advantage
Method of Application:
Kindly click below to apply.
Application Deadline: 31st May, 2017
- Order & Inventory Coordinator
- Data Scientist
- Strategic Information Assistant
- Communications & Advocacy Officer
- Data Officer
- Project Outreach Associate ICT & Data
- Area Officer
- Backend Software Developer - Linux OS
- Software Sales Executive - Fintech Solutions
- Software Sales Manager - Fintech Solutions