Hr Manager, Talent And Dealer Support Services
General Motors East Africa (GMEA) is the largest manufacturer of commercial vehicles in the East African region. Our manufacturing plant in Nairobi assembles a wide range of Isuzu trucks and buses. With an assembly line that features more than fifteen Isuzu models, our Plant's output has enabled GMEA stamp its
Job Title: Hr Manager, Talent And Dealer Support Services
Reporting to the General Manager, Human Resources, the successful candidate will be responsible for the following functions:-
• Serve as the domain expert for human capital analytics.
• HR Business Partner for assigned departments.
• Talent acquisition and development.
• Work as the key representative to external benchmarks and key surveys supporting the HR function.
• Provide management support to the Human Resource function in the areas of people metrics, reporting and predictive analytics.
• Performance management.
• Training plan development, implementation, evaluation and reporting.
• Succession planning and management.
• Change management programs.
• Providing HR solutions for the company's Dealers.
For appointment to this position, the successful candidate must have the following minimum requirements:-
• Master's degree.
• Higher Diploma in Human Resources Management.
• Five years working experience across all streams of HR with in depth knowledge in managing, mentoring and developing talent.
• Good knowledge of labour laws.
• IT savvy.
• Strong attention to detail, analytical acumen, proven work ethic and good communication skills,
Method of Application
Please send your application and CV to:
The HR Business Partner, General Motors East Africa Ltd, Enterprise/Mombasa road,
P.O. Box 30527 - 00100,
Or Email via the Apply Button
Deadline 5th June, 2017
Only qualified applicants will be contacted.
Attractive compensation packages will be offered to successful candidates.