General Motors East Africa (GMEA) is the largest manufacturer of commercial vehicles in the East African region. Our manufacturing plant in Nairobi assembles a wide range of Isuzu trucks and buses. With an assembly line that features more than fifteen Isuzu models, our Plant's output has enabled GMEA stamp its
Job Title: Export Manager
Reporting to the General Manager, Sales & Marketing, the successful candidate will be responsible for the following functions:-
• Exploit GMEA potential in the export markets through monitoring economic and market trends and developing initiatives to take advantage of emerging opportunities.
• Develop, in conjunction with the Dealer, Annual Dealer Business Plans to achieve Sales and Parts objectives for the year.
• Develop a Dealer Monthly Sales Plan supporting the achievement of Vehicle Sales and Parts targets.
• Track Dealer Vehicle & Parts sales performance and ensure that the Dealer has the required sales plans to achieve set targets.
• Provide assistance to Dealer Principals with regard to individual Dealership operations.
• Ensure there is sufficient inventory and model mix by Dealer to support achievement of the Sales targets.
• Provide the Technical Training requirements of the Dealers and ensure that the required Technical Competency is available at the individual Dealerships.
• Ensure that the Dealer Principals have an ongoing working knowledge of GMEAs Sales, Service and Parts policies.
• Support rollout of GMEA customer service processes and standards in Dealer operations.
• Manage the GMEA and Dealer warranty interface.
• Compliance with EAC. COMESA and SADC rules and policies with a view of enhancing business between GMEA and Export markets.
• Leverage all of GMEA's resources to improve Dealer Financial Performance,Sales and Parts Performance and enhance Dealer Customer Service.
For appointment to this position, the successful candidate must have the following minimum requirements:-
• A bachelor's degree.
• Five years relevant experience.
• Ability to work in a diverse environment, excellent communication and negotiation skills.
• CIM qualifications will be an added advantage.
Method of Application
Please send your application and CV to:
The HR Business Partner, General Motors East Africa Ltd, Enterprise/Mombasa road,
P.O. Box 30527 - 00100,
Or Email via the Apply Button
Deadline 5th June, 2017
Only qualified applicants will be contacted.
Attractive compensation packages will be offered to successful candidates.
- Sales Executive Lilongwe
- Business Analysis & Quant Associate
- Business Manager TPS Kenya
- Marketing and Communication Executive
- Software Sales Executive - Fintech Solutions
- Market Research Consultant
- Marketing Manager
- Sales and Marketing Executives
- Sales & Marketing Officer
- Business Development & Marketing Internship