Corporate Staffing Services is a leading recruitment agency in Kenya providing complete recruitment services. In the last ten years we have been partners to local and foreign businesses looking to hire Kenyan professionals. We have recruited for diverse clients in different sectors and industries.
Job Title: Area Officer
Area Officer Job Responsibilities
- Oversee day to day operations of up to ten shops.
- Check at daily visit POS, merchandising and display.
- Check at daily visit structure and electrical components.
- Conduct and verify continuously proper stock management procedures.
- Ensure that all cash is collected and immediately sent to head office
- Identify none-compliance / assure compliance of Operators with all internal policies & procedures
- Report to ROM on all stock takes in all shops within assigned area and also support the operations and supply chain team with information as and when needed.
- Be aware of all developments on community level that might deteriorate the profit or even threaten business continuity of a kiosk. Pro-actively suggest strategies to ROM to avert threats.
- Coach Operators pro-actively on how to meet minimum standards/expectations of SKKL.
- Establish good contacts and maintain the relationships with local financial institutions, groups, schools, hospitals and other potential institutional clients
- Successfully support in driving sales and business development.
Qualifications for the Area Officer Job
- Diploma / Degree in Business management or business related courses.
- 2 years working experience in similar business.
- Sales Experience is an added advantage.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both in writing and verbally, in English and Swahili.
- Proficient with standard office software (incl. MS Word and MS Excel or equivalent).
- Must be conversant with the cultures of Samburu
- Must be willing to live in the remote rural areas where the shops are.
- Rider’s license.
Method of Application
Please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject E.g. (Software Sales Manager-Fintech Solutions) to email@example.com before Monday 29th May, 2017.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing. Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the short listing process
- Order & Inventory Coordinator
- Data Scientist
- Strategic Information Assistant
- Manager, IT Business Continuity
- Communications & Advocacy Officer
- Data Officer
- Project Outreach Associate ICT & Data
- Backend Software Developer - Linux OS
- Software Sales Executive - Fintech Solutions
- Software Sales Manager - Fintech Solutions